By using this site you are implicitly agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of use listed below:
This site is owned and operated by Contract Eye Limited (Company Number: 6974664). Our registered address is: Suite 214, Parkway House, Sheen Lane, London SW14 8LS.
Content & Intellectual Property
- The copyright in the material contained on this site, including the design, textual material, scripts and navigational structure belong to Contract Eye Limited.
- All rights are reserved. No material may be reproduced or redistributed on the web or offline without our prior written permission.
- We assume no responsibility for the content or services provided by any third party sites we link to from this site.
Exclusions of Liability
- Contract Eye Limited disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on this site. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content displayed on this site.
- In no event shall we be liable for any loss of profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business or other loss of any kind in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of use of this site, except where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- We take the privacy of our visitors’ data very seriously. We do not sell or distribute visitors’ details to any third parties.
- We collect very limited types of visitor data – including email address and name, for newsletter subscribers.
- We use third-party visitor analytics services, including Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
- Please email us at any time if you have any queries about the data we hold about you, or data protection in general.
- The terms and conditions listed here are governed by and to be construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.