This is our directory of some of the leading specialist IT contractor accountants in the UK. Make sure you also read our tips on how to choose a contractor accountant.
You can also compare contractor accountants via this handy table.
- Complete personal service – just £69 per month.
- Contractor and small business experts.
- Includes FreeAgent online software.
- Tax planning and IR35 advice.
- Free company incorporation.
- 01425 471917
- Contractor specialists, IPSE (PCG) accredited.
- Unlimited, pro-active advice and support, tax planning and IR35 reviews.
- Speak to your named, friendly, qualified accountant – one expert point of contact.
- Smart online portal for easy invoicing, expense recording and a 24/7 view of your finances.
- Only £89.50 per month – why pay more for less?
- 0800 756 9786
- Specialist contractor accounting service.
- Maximise your take home pay and stay compliant.
- Direct line to your own dedicated Personal Accountant.
- All-inclusive service for just £105 + VAT.
- Unlimited IR35 reviews and advice.
- 24/7 access to your personal accounts via our secure portal or Freeagent friendly.
- All HMRC and Companies House returns completed and filed.
- Free company set up and registered office or no catch-up or set-up fees and we’ll handle the switching process.
- FCSA accredited.
- 01202 912 251
- Offer – Just £49.50 per month for first 3 months.
- Value for money, fixed fee contractor accounting.
- Free integrated Umbrella company at no extra cost.
- Switch now – don’t wait for your year end– we’ll do it for you at no extra charge.
- Expert tax saving advice from your dedicated Director level contractor accountant.
- All the accounting and tax needs of your company taken care of.
- No minimum contract, no set-up fees, no leaving fees.
- 01962 867550
- Offer – First 6 months FREE
- The UK’s largest specialist contractor accountants with over 25 years of experience.
- A name you can trust – FCSA Limited Company Accredited Member.
- Monthly fixed fee contractor packages with no hidden costs – Starting at £80 / month.
- Access to award-winning software FreeAgent for easy accounting on the go.
- Unlimited support with the flexibility to contact your accountant via phone, email, or video call.
- Simple online checkout process – get started today!
- 01925 597 051
- Special Offer for Contract Eye Visitors – £75 / month (t&c’s apply).
- Perfect combination of traditional accountancy and innovative software.
- FreeAgent included at no extra cost.
- The firm is FCSA Accredited.
- 01707 871622
Further Contractor Accountancy Providers
- Churchill Knight Accountants – Multiple accountancy packages starting from £120 + VAT per month. Over 20,000 contractors served since 1998.
- ClearSky Accounting – 3 limited company contractor accountancy packages available, starting at £90/month.
- FreeAgent – Online accounting and invoicing software – £25/month for limited companies. Free Trial and 10% off for Contract Eye readers (Quote discount code 23mzhk).
- Pearl Accountants – London-based small business specialist accountancy firm – monthly fees, and free company formation.
- Tax Compute – Family-run contractor specialists – fixed price for full accountancy service – £90/month.
- Freestyle Accounting – Accountancy and tax planning experts for contractors.
Suggest an Accountant
If you’d like to add your firm to this directory, simply email us for further details.
Contractor Accountants – Summary
Although you can find dozens of articles on our site with tips on how to find the best contractor accountant for your business, you simply cannot beat recommendations from other contractors. Your own personal feelings when researching accounting providers will also play a big part in your choice.
Other factors are important, but when comparing contractor accountants, make sure you are comparing like with like – find out exactly what is included in the monthly fee (such as accountancy software), and if there will be any extra charges for additional services before signing up.
For in-depth independent guides to finding the right accountancy provider, visit our dedicated contractor accountants section, which also contains a checklist to help you compare and research prospective firms.