Starting out as a contractor is an exciting time but there are a few things worth considering before you make the choice.
Our partner, SJD Accountancy, has kindly provided their 60-Page comprehensive guide for Contract Eye visitors.
What’s in the guide?
- Jargon Buster – Common phrases and acronyms used in the contracting world and what they mean
- Becoming a contractor – Pros and cons to contracting to help you make the right decision
- Going limited vs umbrella – Your options explained to find the right solution for you
- Understanding IR35 – What is it and who it affects
- VAT – When to register, how to register and the advantages of registering below the threshold
- Tax – Limited company tax and personal tax explained