IT Industry Awards open for entries
Posted May 1, 2012
The 2012 UK IT Industry Awards are open for entries, with a wide range of new award categories including cloud services, apps, bid data and VAR, reflecting the rapidly changing world of technology.
The Awards, run by the BCS, Chartered Institute for IT, and 'Computing', are sometimes referred to as the 'Oscars' for the IT industry, and attract entries from all sectors - public, private and non-for profit.
This year there are 23 categories, including 'Best business project dependent on mobile technology', 'Cloud provider of the year', and 'Best use of cloud services'. The Awards are made to individual entrants, organisations and projects.
In 2011, over 200 entries were made for the Awards; some of the more well known winners included Jaguar Land Rover, the Royal Shakespeare Company, MSM Software and even HM Revenue & Customs!
To enter the Awards, you need to complete an online application before Friday 6th July, together with an entry fee of £110 + VAT.
The initial judging process takes place in August, and finalists are invited to give presentations to an expert panel in September. The winners in each category will be unveiled at the Awards event itself at the Battersea Park Events Arena on November 14th 2012.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance - Essential cover from Hiscox
- Helix Management Ltd - Up to 90% retention. Same day payments
- Parasol - the UK's favourite umbrella company
- Qdos - IR35 experts - Providers of low cost contractor insurance
- Contractor Finance - up to £30,000, when you need it
- Umbrella Company - 12,000 contractors can't be wrong!
- SJD Accountancy - UK's largest Accountants to Contractors
- Together we're stronger! - Join PCG, representing contractors
- ClearSky Accounting - specialist support for contractors
- Free IR35 & Tax Review - Call ICS on 0800 195 3750
- InTouch Contractor Accounting - Clients love our personal service
- Contractor Mortgages - Based on your daily rate alone