Accountant offers workshops to recruiters on topical contracting issues
Posted Nov 2, 2010
Danbro is offering a series of free workshops and training days for recruiters on topics affecting the industry, including IR35, the Agency Workers Regulations, the 24-month rule, and MSCs.
Open to any recruitment business, the contractor accountancy firms says that the workshops are intended to help recruitment consultants reinforce their understanding of the latest hot topics - and also how payroll and accountancy services interact with agencies.
Each workshop will also include a question and answer session, where accountancy experts will be on hand to answer any queries raised.
The events will be running from November 2010 and anyone who is interested in booking a workshop should email miker(at)danbro.co.uk or call 01253 600148.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance - Essential cover from Hiscox
- Helix Management Ltd - Up to 90% retention. Same day payments
- Parasol - the UK's favourite umbrella company
- Qdos - IR35 experts - Providers of low cost contractor insurance
- Contractor Finance - up to £30,000, when you need it
- Umbrella Company - 12,000 contractors can't be wrong!
- SJD Accountancy - UK's largest Accountants to Contractors
- Together we're stronger! - Join PCG, representing contractors
- ClearSky Accounting - specialist support for contractors
- Free IR35 & Tax Review - Call ICS on 0800 195 3750
- InTouch Contractor Accounting - Clients love our personal service
- Contractor Mortgages - Based on your daily rate alone