Contract Eye - For Contractors & Freelancers

Everything you need to set up in business as a freelance contractor.
To get started, try this guide - how to become a contractor. For 100s more guides and calculators, visit our main site, at

A limited company owner’s guide to the Confirmation Statement

Most limited company contractors will be used to submitting an Annual Return (AR) each year to Companies House. This form has now been replaced by the ‘confirmation statement’, courtesy of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act, which came into force on 30th June 2016.